Home | Legal Advice | Criminal Law | recall of witness in cheque bounce case

recall of witness in cheque bounce case

Shivendra Pratap Singh



Reading Time:

सर,मेरा नाम लख्मीचंद है मुझ पर १३८ का एक मामला दर्ज है जिसमे मामला दायर करने वाले का बयान हो चूका है मेने दूसरा वकील कर लिया है ..वकील मामला दर्ज कराने वाले का दोबारा बयान करवाना चाहता है, परन्तु अपील ख़ारिज होती नजर आ रही है यदि दोबारा बयान होता है तो मुझे न्याय मिल सकता है क्योकि मेने २४१२०० का चेक दिया था ९०००० नकद दिया था १५१२०० का दूसरा चेक दिया फिर २४१२०० का चेक कैंसल कर करके १५१२०० का चेक बाउंस हुवा है पर मामला दायर करने वाले ने ९०००० नकद का कही भी जिक्र नहीं किया ..न न्यायलय में न ऑडिट रिपोर्ट में …दोबारा बयान होगा तो सच सामने आ सकता है में बच सकता हु ..मेरी मदद कीजिये सर

जब किसी चेक का पार्ट पेमेंट किया जाता है तो उस कारन से चेक पर लायबिलिटी समाप्त नहीं होता है। Ramnarayan Madanlal Khandelwar vs.Proprietor Daulat Enterprise, 2005 (4) Mh L.J. 796) लेकिन किसी विषय पर यदि गवाह ने किसी तथ्य को छिपा लिया है तो उसको पुनः परिक्षण करने के लिए परक्राम्य लिखत की धारा १४५(२) के तहत दरखास्त दे सकते हैं।  यदि न्यायलय को लगता है की गवाह के वयं लेना चाहिए या किसी तथ्य को छिपा लिया है तो उसे बयानहल्फी पर बयान देने के लिया आदेश दे सकता है।

आपको साबित करना होगा की किस तरह से गवाह का बयान मामले की लिए आवश्यक है। यदि कंप्लेंट में २४१२०० रूपये के चेक का वर्णन किया गया है तो ये पूरा केस quash हो जायेगा क्योकि परिवाद का आधार ही  गलत है।  यदि १५२२०० के चेक पर परिवाद किया गया है तो कोई विशेष लाभ नहीं मिल पायेगा।

shivendra pratap singh advocate

Shivendra Pratap Singh


Practising lawyer in the High Court Lucknow. You can consult on Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial, Writ, Service matters, Property, Revenue and RERA related issues.

More For you

Case filed based on False Sale Agreement 

Question: I am 74 yrs old so don't want the case to drag on for obvious reasons. Hence this query. Never had a brush with court in these 74 years but NOW I have been made respondent in a case against me based on a clearly Forged document.  Bought 1 acr land in...

How to lodge FIR in loss of mobile phone?

Question: I am from Kolkata. my Phone has some last memories of my grandma. I lost my mobile on 16.05.2022 and my mobile rang for about 6 hours and then switched off. How to lodge FIR in loss of mobile phone? Obviously it's switched off by someone. I went to the local...

Can I file FIR against husband in delhi for bigamy?

Question: Our marriage solemnised in the UAE. My husband is working in the UAE. After I got married in UAE on 5th Feb 2022 I came to know that I have been cheated. My husband was married 2 times before Married to me. He has not dissolved his previous marriage. Can I...

Physical assault from my boyfriend

Question: Physical assault from my boyfriend. I went to the police station for an FIR but they refused to lodge. They said to approach the court and file the complaint. As I was afraid he could do the same to me, I left him and went to my place as we are living in a...

Withdraw criminal case in the absence of accused

Question: Is it possible to withdraw a criminal case in the absence of an accused? Hi Sir, My sister in law filed two cases against my brother which were 1. Warrant of Summons Criminal Case, IPC none 2. Criminal Misc. Cases, IPC. For one of them I've received court...

Search and arrest by police in a different state

Question: The police of Uttarakhand come to Uttar Pradesh, search and arrest a person under NDPS Act. Police of Uttarakhand become the complainant of the case. Can they really do so? Search and arrest by police in a different state is possible or not. Asked from:...

Can we prove our absence through the CRD?

Question: We are facing the false family matters cases at Jhansi courts. Can we prove our absence through the CRD? Can I get it from the court? Date of incidence on record is 23.06.2019 at Jhansi. But we weren't in Jhansi at that time. In Fact we were at our...

Can the court quash the FIR lodged under Section 468 IPC?

Question: Allegation made under 468 IPC. Now the parties have settled the matter. But the trial is proceeding. So can we quash the case? Can the court quash the FIR lodged under Section 468 IPC? Asked from: Uttar Pradesh Section 468 of Indian Penal Code is a non...

A guilty person can lodge an FIR

Question: I want to know if a guilty person can lodge an FIR? If I beat someone due to harassment or any other criminal activity and an FIR is lodged against me, can I still lodge an FIR against the person I have beaten for his activity? Asked from: West Bengal Guilty...

Can I lodge an FIR after ten years of incident?

Question: My boyfriend had raped me in my PG when I was studying in engineering college. Now I have joined a multinational company and am working in Bangalore. He has traced me and is now trying to establish a relationship. I am married and a mother of two childs. Can...

Kanoonirai has been advising in legal issues since October 2014. You can consult a lawyer through online media, telephonic consultation and video conferencing.