Advice in Property Law

Get advice in property law such as: sale, Mortgage, Lease, Gift of property, Joint Hindu property, Ancestral property, Self-acquired property. The family settlement, Mutual settlement, Partition, Relinquishment deed, Will, Gift deed, Probate, Succession certificate etc.

  • Advice with case laws.
  • Deep analysis of your case
  • Proper explanation of each legal points
  • Advice from our elite panel of advocates

Ask your question

13 + 2 =

Legal advice in Property Law

Share certificate for the flat owner

A share certificate is a document that serves as proof of ownership of a specific unit or flat in a co-operative housing society. It is issued by the society to its members and represents the member's share in the society. This document is essential for flat owners as...

Name of owner is removed from the khatauni

Question: Name of owner is removed from the khatauni. My father was having 2 bigha of land. He sold 1 bigha of land in 2002 and dakhil khariz happened at that time. Again in 2016, 2002 aadesh was seen in khatauni and because of which my father name got removed from...

How to regain property through RERA

Sir, we have purchased a property under mortgage. The seller and his son litigated the property without knowing the bank. The bank sanctioned with additional loan and sold the property. But seller's son and daughter encroached part of property by filing civil suit by...

Concept of stridhana

Stridhana is a concept recognized in the Mitakshara school of Hindu law, which governs the inheritance laws and family relations of Hindus in northern and western India, including states such as Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat. The...

Concept of coparcener in Mitakshara Hindu

The concept of coparcener in Mitakshara Hindu law refers to a member of a Hindu joint family who has an equal right to the property and its management. Mitakshara is one of the two main schools of Hindu law, the other being Dayabhaga. The Mitakshara school of Hindu...

Partition of ancestral property

Partition of ancestral property refers to the process of dividing an ancestral property among the legal heirs of the deceased person. In the case of Hindu Ancestral property, the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 governs the partition of ancestral property. Partition of...

What is called carpet area in real estate?

Carpet area refers to the actual area of a building unit that can be covered by a carpet. It is the area enclosed within the walls of the unit and does not include the thickness of the inner walls. It's the area where the buyer can actually lay a carpet or put up...

What is called super built-up area?

Super built-up area, also known as the saleable area, is a term used in real estate to refer to the total area of a building unit, including the carpet area, the built-up area, and any additional amenities or facilities provided by the developer. It is calculated by...

Direct Consultation with Advocate

There is no middle-man or tout between you and the advocate. Talk to advocate and discuss your case confidently. Get a lawyer’s consultation with 100% confidentiality.

Our Expert Team

We have a team of advocates and retired judges. They have good experience in dealing with all types of legal cases.

Instant Advice

Talk to advocate immediately after confirmation of payment. Your call will be connected to the advocate within ten minutes of making the payment.


We follow a strigent privacy policy. Your identity will never be disclosed on the website and we never pursue our clients for any promotional purposes.

Legal Advice with case laws

Get advice along with relevant case laws and legal precedents instead of a superficial or mere opinions of the advocates

On a scale of 0-10, I would rate the consultancy provided at 10. Mr. Shivendra was extremely patient in all the discussions and proactively sought all the details to provide appropriate guidance. Further, his advice were crisp and to the point which helped me identify clear path of action. His guidance mellowed down my anxiety and reinstated my confidence on fair trial and judiciary system. I would definitely recommend him and kanoonirai in my friend circle.
Vikas Kumar

Gurugram, Haryana

I would like to thank you Shivendra Pratap Singh sir, for providing simple straight forward advice and I will definitely work as per your legal advice online, it makes sure that things turn into my favour. I think everyone must have broad-minded thinking rather narrow-minded thinking to solve most of the problems in life. I contact advocate Shivendra and he solved my problem. Thank you for taking some time to guide which helped me to gain some sense how to work on the problem. Your advice was precious for me.

Anand Prakash

Patna, Bihar