Home | Advice | question and answer | I want to purchase a residential land in Lucknow

I want to purchase a residential land in Lucknow

By Shivendra Pratap Singh

Hello Sir, I want to purchase residential land in Lucknow for myself and I am currently been approached by many dealers and developers for it online. I have visited a few of their sites and likes 2-3 sites.

I am looking for a professional legal advisor who can now help me get the legal papers verified for the land these developers are selling, and let me know if there are any issues that I should be alerted of.

He/she can become my representative and initiate legal procedure until the sale deed is signed. Can you guide me of some property advocate in Lucknow? All shortlisted properties are around Sultanpur road / Ekana Stadium.

Verification of legal papers is necessary before purchasing land. I can provide you with a lawyer who will do verification of the land. Firstly, you should select the land. Secondly, take the land details like khatauni, khasra or plot number etc from the builder.

Thereafter, the advocate will verify that documents and status of land through the revenue department. You may call on the number given on the website or contact here. My advocate will do all work until the execution of the sale deed. He will assist you in the purchase of residential land.

Other useful advice

Someone threatens to demolish our property

Someone threatens to demolish our property which is in possession for 50 years. There was a plot of 22 decimal, in which my father got ownership of 20 decimal. 2 decimals. plot couldn't be written to anyone (might by mistake). But still in our possession since then....

Recovery of my security deposit from the landlord

Kindly Help Us Out. First, our owner made us shift house during this tough time and when we found the new home with and labour to shift with difficulties then she is denying to return our security amount fully [12,000 (security amount)- 570 (Electricity Bill) =...

Kanoonirai established in 2014, provides legal assistence through online media, telephonic consultation and video conferencing.