Warning: Attempt to read property "post_content" on null in /home/customer/www/kanoonirai.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/feature/dynamic-assets/class-dynamic-assets.php on line 2078
free question and answer

Ask your Legal Query and get Advice from our Advocate


My wife has lodged false FIR under 498A against me and my family members: how to protect them from arrest?

My wife has filed a false case against me and my family under Section 498A. She left us just two months after our marriage. My brother, who works in an MNC, is concerned that the criminal case may affect his job and prevent him from travelling abroad for work. What steps should we take to resolve this situation? How to protect them from arrest?

read more

Passport granting officer refused the certified copy of the order and demanding NOC from the court

I was issued a short validity passport valid for five years by a court order in 2021 due to an ongoing criminal case. However, my court case was disposed of and closed in October 2023. I possess a copy of the disposal order for my court case, and I have no pending cases against me in any court of law. I wish to renew my short validity passport to a full ten-year passport.
When I went to apply for my passport renewal, the passport granting officer asked me to bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the court, and my application was put on hold. I informed the granting officer that my case has been disposed of and no case is pending against me in any court. I even presented a certified copy of the disposal order, but the officer refused to accept my application. Subsequently, I went to the session court to obtain the NOC. However, the judge refused to provide the NOC, stating that the court does not issue NOCs for disposed cases. I seek your advice on whether I should approach the High Court regarding this matter.

read more

Question & Answer

This is a unique question & answer section. If you don’t wish to make payment then we’ll treat it as a free question. Our panel of advocates will answer within 24 hours. Sometimes our junior advocate may answer depending upon nature of the question. The answer will display on the website but your identity will not be disclosed.

How to ask?

You should fill the form given below and send it to our expert panel. It is your choice to make the payment or not. If you do not make payment then it will be treated as a free question. 

Answer within 24 hours

Our expert panel will answer your question within 24 hours. Quality of the answer will not affect because it is a free question. Our expert panel and junior advocate will answer it sincerely. 

Ask your question