Paid Advise

First Name is missing in jamabandi 

Shivendra Pratap Singh

Advocate (Lucknow)

Online advising since Oct. 2014


Reading Time:

Question: Respected Sir, I bought a flat in 2018. Now we had applied for renovation loan from bank and for that when we were collecting the required documents. It came to our knowledge that jamabandi had only my surname and operator missed to enter my first name in it. I approached patwari for the required changes in the jamabandi and it’s been almost one month now however still no changes have been done till yet. How can you deal with this situation? Can you please help me?

Asked from: Punjab

You should move an application to the collector for the correction of your name in jamabandi. 

shivendra pratap singh advocate

Shivendra Pratap Singh

Advocate (Lucknow)

You can consult on Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial, Writ, Service matters, Property, Revenue and RERA related issues.

Kanoonirai has been advising in legal issues since October 2014. You can consult a lawyer through online media, telephonic consultation and video conferencing.