Criminal Law

Our advice on: Criminal Law

Should I divorce my husband on my boyfriend’s instigation?

My boyfriend instigates me to divorce my husband. Therefore, I left my husband’s house at the instigation of my boyfriend. He told me to leave the house of the husband and remarry with him. Thereafter, I willingly left the husband’s house with the self-declaration at the police station that I left...

Can police arrest in 120 B IPC when I am on anticipatory bail

The police have vast power to arrest the accused during the investigation. Police can arrest if he finds some incriminating evidence. Section 120 B IPC makes criminal conspiracy an offence and police can arrest in 120B if the accused does not cooperate in the investigation and has the possibility to abscond.