Consult a lawyer in criminal cases

You may consult a lawyer in criminal cases pertaining to Indian Penal Code, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, Arms Act, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act etc. We provide explicit legal advice in criminal cases along with relevant case laws and legal references like judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts of India. 

My neighbour has stopped my construction work: what should I do?

My neighbour has stopped my construction work: what should I do? I have fenced my boundary wall (approved by Nagar Nigam ) with an iron grill. My neighbour objects to this and is not allowed to get plaster in this area. Please advise me. What can I do against my...

My neighbour stares at me and my sister: What should I do?

My neighbours built the house recently. His balcony covers half of the road and standing on the balcony he stares at me and my sister. Most of the time we stay inside home, if we go out to buy vegetables, he comes and keeps on staring. He throws cigarette pieces at my home. Difficult to live in my own house.
How to deal with this issue? Old granny at home and I don’t have anyone to support. Since I’m a girl I should not raise my voice.

I want divorce because my wife is a characterless lady

My wife has illegal relations which I did not know at the time of marriage. She is a characterless lady so I want divorce. I got married in 2008, and my marriage life is still very good till Dec 2019. In Dec 2019 I found that my wife has been characterless for so many...

Boyfriend is playing victim card and blackmailing me

Boyfriend is playing the victim card and blackmailing me to shut my mouth and stop claiming marriage. My boyfriend promised me he will marry I said no cuz I have no control over my anger bt he said he will manage then he ask for physical just cuz he will marry I said...

Embezzlement of paid electricity bills

Complaints regarding embezzlement of paid electricity bills were made by consumers in the division office of the electricity board against lower class employees. Statements of consumers were recorded in the division office. After that an FIR was lodged against the...

Bail in dowry death cases : when the court can reject the bail

Question: Can my son in law get bail in a dowry death case? When does the court reject the bail? My son in law has murder my daughter and hanged his body with ceiling fan. We got the information on mobile phone that my daughter has committed suicide. there was a...

Contradiction in dying declaration : chances of conviction

Question: My brother is accused in a murder case. He is innocent but the police have falsely implicated him in this case. The dying declaration of the deceased does not support his role in the murder of Ramnaresh Kushwaha. There is a contradiction in the dying...

quick Advice

Get A Quick Advice

Book an appointment for 15 minutes and consult with an expert over the phone within minutes