Consult a lawyer in consumer cases

Consult a lawyer in consumer cases like dispute between consumer and seller. Consumer cases includes every deficiency in service provided to the consumer. When a seller or service providers have provided substandard goods or services the consumer has a right to recover damages from such seller or service provider. You may consult our advocate in consumer cases they have vast experience in consumer related disputes and they will provide you appropriate advice.

Finance company demanding money from me after death of my husband 

Question: My husband bought some money for finance on weekly payment. I don't know how much. He told me on Sunday I will return totally. Now my husband has passed away, the finance person is calling me and asking for money. God promised I didn't have anything in my...

What to do when summons returned due to insufficient address? 

Question: What to do when summons are returned due to insufficient address? If the respondent returned a summons as insufficient address. What’ll happen now? What is the procedure for the next proceedings? The matter is related to limitation period in respect of...

Can mental illness put a bar on holding sensitive posts?

Question: Can a patient of mental illness who is on regular medication become a member and chairman of child welfare, women welfare, juvenile justice board and handle such sensitive matters? Can mental illness put a bar on holding sensitive posts?  Asked from:...

Start with asking a question

Ask your question on Indian kanoon and get advice within hours