Consult a lawyer in civil cases

You may consult a lawyer in civil cases like civil suit, recovery of money suit, declaratory suit, temporary or permanent injunction, various legal deeds such as will deed, gift deed, waqf deed, sale deed etc. Civil law is the most important branch of law which directly connected with the civil right of a person. 

Case filed based on False Sale Agreement 

Question: I am 74 yrs old so don't want the case to drag on for obvious reasons. Hence this query. Never had a brush with court in these 74 years but NOW I have been made respondent in a case against me based on a clearly Forged document.  Bought 1 acr land in...

Can the tehsildar issue a succession certificate?

Question: Whether Tehsildar is competent authority to issue succession certificate to collect life insurance policy. My father's insurance policy claim is matured and we are the legal heirs to collect that amount. Can the tehsildar issue a succession certificate?...

Start with asking a question

Ask your question on Indian kanoon and get advice within hours