Advice in Civil Law

Get advice in civil law such as Civil suit, Permanent & Temporary injunction, Partition suit, Recovery of money, Specific performance of a contract.  The declaratory suit, Limitation, Revenue matters, Execution of decree, Restoration application, Caveat etc.

  • Advice with case laws.
  • Deep analysis of your case
  • Proper explanation of each legal points
  • Advice from our elite panel of advocates

Ask your question

13 + 1 =

Legal advice in Civil Law

Family members can act on behalf of society’s members

Question: In registered co-operative society in Gujarat, there is President, Secretary, Tresury and other Members, totaling to 8 to 11 strengths. Normally a share certificate holder who are owning their property are members of such society. But if he is not able to...

Negative review

Question: I am a paying member of a hotel (name not disclosed) and I pay an annual fee of Rs. 12,000. In February, while dining at the hotel, I saw cockroaches in the 5-star establishment and informed the staff, paid them, and posted a negative review on social media....

Bank not allowed to repay the personal loan in UAE

Question: I want to repay my personal loan in UAE but the bank is not helping me with a feasible repayment plan. What can I do? Asked from: Maharashtra You can talk to your bank and explain your financial situation. You can request for a feasible repayment plan that...

How to maintain a healthy credit history to avail loan?

Maintaining a healthy credit history is crucial when applying for loans as it helps to demonstrate your creditworthiness to banks and other financial institutions. Here are some tips to help you maintain a healthy credit history: Pay your bills on time: Late payments...

How to improve CIBIL score?

Question: My CIBIL score is getting bad day by day. Due to which I am not able to avail any loan. In this scenerion please suggest how to improve my CIBIL score? Asked from: Delhi Your CIBIL score is an important factor that banks and financial institutions use to...

Eviction of tenants from property after partition

Question: I have filed for the partition of 13 properties in the District Court. These properties are located in a town approximately 60 km from the District Court. I have obtained an interim injunction order. Now, I need to evict the tenants from those properties....

Huge loss in chit fund business

Question: My sister had been operating a chit fund business without a license for an extended period. Due to the impact of COVID-19, she suffered significant financial losses, and despite selling her properties and personal belongings to repay some of her debts, there...

Direct Consultation with Advocate

There is no middle-man or tout between you and the advocate. Talk to advocate and discuss your case confidently. Get a lawyer’s consultation with 100% confidentiality.

Our Expert Team

We have a team of advocates and retired judges. They have good experience in dealing with all types of legal cases.

Instant Advice

Talk to advocate immediately after confirmation of payment. Your call will be connected to the advocate within ten minutes of making the payment.


We follow a strigent privacy policy. Your identity will never be disclosed on the website and we never pursue our clients for any promotional purposes.

Legal Advice with case laws

Get advice along with relevant case laws and legal precedents instead of a superficial or mere opinions of the advocates

On a scale of 0-10, I would rate the consultancy provided at 10. Mr. Shivendra was extremely patient in all the discussions and proactively sought all the details to provide appropriate guidance. Further, his advice were crisp and to the point which helped me identify clear path of action. His guidance mellowed down my anxiety and reinstated my confidence on fair trial and judiciary system. I would definitely recommend him and kanoonirai in my friend circle.
Vikas Kumar

Gurugram, Haryana

I would like to thank you Shivendra Pratap Singh sir, for providing simple straight forward advice and I will definitely work as per your legal advice online, it makes sure that things turn into my favour. I think everyone must have broad-minded thinking rather narrow-minded thinking to solve most of the problems in life. I contact advocate Shivendra and he solved my problem. Thank you for taking some time to guide which helped me to gain some sense how to work on the problem. Your advice was precious for me.

Anand Prakash

Patna, Bihar